January 9, 2011

New Beginnings, New Semester

Well, with the new year of 2011, come many many changes. I finally got my classes for Spring 2011 at APU, and will be taking: Introduction to Philosophy, Music and Civilization, a freshman required Beginnings course, Exodus/Deuteronomy, Introduction to Literature, and Public Communicaiton. It looks to be a full schedule and in addition to that, I will be attending chapel three times a week, as part of APU's requirements.

I'm so excited to start at APU, because I have many friends who already go there, and hopefully can help me get accustomed to my new schedule. I am also really excited for the upcoming semester because I have been given the opportunity to live on my aunt and uncle's third floor. It keeps me close to home, but not too far away, so that it is still relatively easy to commute. I am so thankful for them and my parents allowing me to live here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment